Use the Public Input tab above to provide your input on bicycling and walking in North Central Wisconsin!
The North Central Wisconsin Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan is a region-wide effort to improve bicycling and walking. The region includes the counties of Adams, Forest, Juneau, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Vilas, and Wood Counties. The plan will identify routes and describe policies and programs to assist local governments in improving bicycling and walking and promote connectivity between communities and destinations throughout our region.
- Implement the Regional Livability Plan.
- Identify priority regional routes for safe and convenient bicycle and pedestrian travel.
- Recommend context sensitive bicycle and pedestrian improvements to support bicycling and walking in North Central Wisconsin.
- Build bicycle and pedestrian planning capacity in the region.
- Improve livability and enhance tourism.
For more information visit the “About” page.